Thursday, February 18, 2016

Meet me in NC -- GPX Seminar and Salisbury Civil War Show

Hey everyone!!  I'm coming home to the Old North State once again for two events next week!

Interested in learning about Pulse Induction metal detectors for relic hunting (or Civil War detecting in general)?  I'll be giving a talk at the monthly meeting of the Triangle Relic Recovery club meeting this Tuesday, Feb. 23.  The meeting will be held at the Ridge Road Baptist Church in Raleigh at 7:30.  The main focus of my talk will be the Minelab GPX series of detectors, including practical use and setting for various conditions.  I will also have special deals available and some giveaway prizes for a few lucky attendees.

Ridge Road Baptist Church
2011 Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27607
(in the Fellowship Hall)
7:30 PM

Then I will be back next weekend for the Salisbury, NC Civil War Relic Show Friday and Saturday, Feb 26-27.  This should be a great show, with some fabulous relics on display.  I will have detectors and equipment available for purchase from Fort Bedford Metal Detectors, and to answer any questions about the hobby.  I'd love it if you could stop by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment